Pharma 2.0 Space, "Your social network for pharmacies"
Year: 2013. Sales Area: 4m2. Location: Lérida, Spain.
Creation of a multi-channel space for the global pharmacy sector.
Mobility, just 4m2, easy to install in just about any retail space. Video clips with health tips to optimize staff retention and customer loyalty.
A new pharmacy layout, which we call the “Mobility Pharmacy”. It is located inside the Farmacia Baquero. The smallest health retail and technological space we have ever created, at just 4 m2. This is perhaps one of the pharmacy projects with the greatest potential and international scope.
Five major objectives that we have met with this new retail project:
1. “Omnichannel design” for the global pharmacy back-office sector. Integrated digital content and presence in social media in a physical space.
2. Mobility: taking up a space of just four square meters, it is quick and easy to install in any retail space. The idea is to be able to set up a Pharma 2.0 space at a concert, football ground, shopping centre or department store.
3. A distinctive and iconic aesthetic that attracts customers by conveying a clear brand image.
4. Added value for the business: Boosts sales by some 15% even in the current economic downturn.
5. Brand content that hooks employees and customers. Health tip videos filmed each day by employees and available for customers on their iPads. These are tie-ins to products and health treatments.
At the level of designing the space, we have taken our inspiration from the logo and the brand slogan “your social network of pharmacies.” “Pharma 2.0: one of the year’s best projects”, says the magazine Correo Farmacéutico.
Carlos Aires: Creativity, Visual Merchandising and Project Management. Elena de Andrés: Illustrations and Sketches. Silvia Teijeiro: Planimetry. Ikuo Maruyama: Photography.