Carlos Aires, creator of MARKETING-JAZZ
- Carlos Sánchez de Pedro Aires. Born in Madrid: DOB 15-05-1972.
- Entrepreneur, creative, with a passion for marketing, image and communication.
- Founder and creator of MARKETING-JAZZ.
- Creative designer of commercial spaces.
- Founder and current president of the Retail Design Institute Spain.
- Associate Professor of the IE Business School in the field of visual merchandising with recognition for academic excellence.
- The first Spaniard to win the International Store Design Awards.
- Author of Branding Pharmacies, the 1st guide to designing pharmacy outlets in the 21st century.
- And, above all, a Visionary
- An Economics and Business Sciences graduate of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, with Marketing as his special field.
- SAP R/3 Master Level, specializing in Sales and Distribution.
With all this experience, in 2002 he set up and since then has headed up MARKETING-JAZZ, the first firm in Spain that specializes in visual marketing. His projects aim to create new retail concepts to boost sales. Branding and communications starting with the window display. Expert consulting and specialized training in Visual Merchandising.
His client portfolio includes: LÓreal, Sephora, Sandoz, Marques de Riscal, Tag Heuer, Swatch Group, Procter&Gamble, Walt Disney, Swarovski, The Madrid Chamber of Commerce, The Pontevedra Provincial Government, etc. And he has created new concepts for stores such as: OhmyGOd, Sono-optica, Farmacia Santa Maria, Farmacia Santa Cruz, Farmacia Hermosa, Farmacia Boticana, Farmacia del PALAU, Farmacia S´ANA, OUI Pharmacie, Farmacias i+, etc…
He was the first Spaniard to receive, three years running, the prestigious Store Design Awards organized annually by the Retail Design Institute in Nueva York in which companies from all over the world take part.
Associate professor of the IE Business School with recognition of the academic excellence in the field of Visual Merchandising both in in-company courses and for the Higher Luxury Programme.
Founder and current President of Retail Design Institute Spain, affiliated with the US association with over 50 years' experience setting the standards of excellence in the retail design profession, which he brought to Spain four years ago at the head of a team of professionals.
In 2015, the Retail Design Institute awarded him the title 'Member of the Year' at the international level for his contribution to excellence in the profession.
A guest speaker on Visual Merchandising for major Spanish and International firms. His work has been published in prestigious media channels and publications in Spain and abroad specializing in retail design.
He is the author of Branding Pharmacies, the first guide to Pharmacy Design in the 21st Century. Among his driving passions is to create and develop the best pharmacy and health brands world-wide.